|November 2020 – Happy Thanksgiving!|
|The Dracut Food Pantry will be open on the 3rd Saturday and 3rd Monday of this month (instead of the 4th week) due to Thanksgiving (please see below for dates and times).|
After a largely successful opening last month that included allowing clients in the food pantry to shop, we will continue with a similar process this month as well. Please see below for our detailed opening procedure.
Since we are doing our best to limit the amount of people in the food pantry at one time, we are still currently not utilizing volunteers. We miss our volunteers terribly! Thank you for standing by us and continuing to support the food pantry through much-needed donations. We can’t wait to see you again when it is safe to do so.
Because of COVID-19, you will find that drop-off sites around town are limited right now. If you have a donation to make, you may contact us directly at (978) 957-8600. You may also drop donations at the Food Pantry Monday-Friday from 9am-5pm. We are located at 1934 Lakeview Avenue (behind Owen and Ollie’s). For drop off, you’ll see a green delivery door to the right of Define Fitness, go to the next door to the right, enter there. Once you enter, you can leave items just outside the first door on the left. Thank you for your continued support!
We thank you for the many requests to help. Please continue to look for updates here and on our Facebook page. Even though this holiday season might look different this year, we wish you happiness and health as you celebrate Thanksgiving! We are thankful for each and every one of our supporters!
Click here for full newsletter.
Upcoming Pantry Openings
Visit us between 6pm-7pm on the dates listed below.
NOVEMBER 23 (3rd MON)
DECEMBER 21 (3rd MON)
- We will allow three (3) shoppers in the pantry at one time.
- Social distancing protocols and masks are required. Please social distance from each other at all times and from Kevin when checking-in.
- When checking-in, please bring your cellphone and know your cell phone number – it must be your cell number, not home number. We will take your cell phone number and call you when it’s your turn to shop.
- All clients must check-in and will remain in their vehicles until we call them to enter the pantry.
- We will not be accepting client names until 9 am, so we are asking clients not to arrive before 9 am so we do not have people forming a line. We want to be respectful of our neighboring businesses by not having people fill parking spaces earlier than 9 am.
- We will be asking clients to shop as quickly as possible. Board members will assist shoppers in making their selections to avoid too much contact with grocery items.
- We ask for your patience as we continue to fine tune this new shopping experience. We are doing our best to help everyone safely.