|We have so much to be thankful for at the Dracut Food Pantry. All year, we have generous donations from our community, but this time of year, our supporters go above and beyond to help those in need. We are so grateful for the support we receive! Please check out our Community Spotlight section below to see some of the wonderful people, businesses, and organizations who have been so generous this month.|
There are a few business matters to pay attention to. If you have not been vaccinated, we ask that you continue to wear a mask in the food pantry. Also, you may find that drop-off sites around town could be limited right now. If you have a donation to make, you may contact us directly at (978) 957-8600. You may also drop donations at the Food Pantry Monday-Friday from 9am-5pm. We are located at 1934 Lakeview Avenue (behind Owen and Ollie’s). For drop off, you’ll see a green delivery door to the right of Define Fitness, go to the next door to the right, enter there. Once you enter, you can leave items just outside the first door on the left. Please do not leave perishable items outside the door. Thank you for your continued support!
Click here for full newsletter.
Upcoming Pantry Openings
Visit us between 6pm-7pm on the dates listed below.
NOVEMBER 22 (*3rd MON)
DECEMBER 20 (*3rd MON)
- We will allow three (3) shoppers in the pantry at one time.
- Because of capacity limits, only one (1) person per family may shop.
- Please continue to social distance when possible, but masks are not required for those who have been vaccinated. Please continue to wear a mask in the food pantry if you have not been vaccinated.
- When checking-in, please bring your cellphone and know your cell phone number – it must be your cell number, not home number. We will take your cell phone number and call you when it’s your turn to shop.
- All clients must check-in and will remain in their vehicles until we call them to enter the pantry.
- We will not be accepting client names until 9 am. We are asking clients not to arrive before 9 am so we do not have people forming a line. We want to be respectful of our neighboring businesses by not having people fill parking spaces earlier than 9 am.
- We will be asking clients to shop as quickly as possible. Board members will assist shoppers in making their selections to avoid too much contact with grocery items.
- We ask for your patience as we continue to fine tune this new shopping experience. We are doing our best to help everyone safely.